* Thursday, April 13, 7:30 pm. Maundy Thursday service: lite supper, communion around the dining table, and a tenebrae (extinguishing the lights).
* Friday, April 14 - Community Good Friday service at 7:30 pm.
* Easter Sunday April 16:
6:15 am dawn outdoor service at Shore Park in Pelham Manor, shared with Huguenot Memorial Church
10 am Festival service in the sanctuary, with special music.
* Sunday, April 23 - New Bible Study begins after worship based on the book Swapping Housewives: Rachel & Jacob & Leah. Sermon: Hospitality and Justice - "And We'll Leave the Lights on for You."
* Sunday, April 30 - congregational brainstorming follow worship. What can we do to improve our mission and ministry? Sermon: A follow-up from Our Sacred Conversation on Race - "Learning about God from the Dark."
* Sunday, May 7 - Holy Communion. Sermon on Keeping the Sabbath: "Give Us a Break!"
* Saturday, May 13 - join us for time with the Leadership Team. 9am Coaching. 10am - discussion about our building repair priorities. Everyone welcome!
* Sunday, May 14 - Mother's Day holiday service. "So Big!" (God's big arms are meant for you, too).
* Sunday, May 21 - CCP member Yvette Wynn leads worship.
* Sunday, May 28 - "One." How is God one? What does this tell us about being one with others?
* Sunday, June 4 - Pentecost Sunday - Happy Birthday Church! Holy Communion service. A Ten Commandments sermon: Little Murders. (Does "do not kill" apply to the Holy Spirit within us?)
Details to come shortly
If you have any questions about a CCP event, please contact the church office. Our secretary, Virginia Rios, can be reached at (914) 738-1513 or email@example.com.