* Sunday, July 9 - Beginning of a series on the message of Romans: "Justified by Faith: How Much??" Romans 5:1-8.
* Sunday, July 16 - we host the next Sacred Conversation on Race. Members from Safe Haven UCC in Ridgewood, Queens, and Church in the Highlands in White Plains, join us for worship, luncheon and discussion.
* Sunday, July 23 - Book of Romans series sermon: "God, the Deep Mystery Worker." Romans 11:25-36.
*Sunday, July 30 - Guest preacher Rev. Kelly Hough Rogers.
* Sunday, Aug. 6 - Holy Communion service. Guest preacher Rev. Beth Perry.
* Sunday, Aug. 13 - Guest preacher Rev. Dr. Ruby Wilson.
* Sunday, Aug. 20 (Pastor Noel returns) - "Christ and the Elephant." Hebrews 1:1-4, 2:9-18.
Bible Study following worship resumes on the story of Rachel, Jacob and Leah.
* Sunday, Aug. 27 - "Angels or... Donkeys?" Numbers 22:21-31. Bible Study on Rachel, Jacob and Leah concludes.
Details to come shortly
If you have any questions about a CCP event, please contact the church office. Our secretary, Virginia Rios, can be reached at (914) 738-1513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.